F&B Promotions - JINGLE & MINGLE CHRISTMAS PARTY Taupo Resort

Wairakei Resort
Wairakei Resort Taupo
English

Online booking

 

JINGLE & MINGLE CHRISTMAS PARTY

Get the team together and celebrate your successes with our popular end-of-year Christmas party.

Fan favourite cover band “The Monroes” are back to liven up the dance floor, with a hilarious photo booth so you can take home some great memories.

Enjoy a glass of bubbles with canapes on arrival, before enjoying our extensive Christmas Buffet. See our mouth-watering menu here.

A complimentary bus transfer will be available to take you safely back into town, departing at 10:30 pm.

Let us take the planning off your hands to give your hard-working team a Christmas treat!

Book A Table

Terms & Conditions:

Pre-bookings are essential. Small groups are welcome. A 25% deposit is required to secure your table with the remaining 75% due 14 days before the event. Drink packages are available for purchase upon registration and can be purchased on the night.

Should government restrictions prevent us from hosting this event, Wairakei Resort Taupo will provide your organization with a food and beverage credit equal to the value of your booking and to be utilised within 12 months. This credit will be valid for 12 months.

Bookings are confirmed only on receipt of payment. Our team will contact you to arrange payment.

Read moreRead Less

Afternoon Tea

Wairakei Resort’s Afternoon Tea marks a decade-long tradition of catching up with your loved ones or friends over sweet and savoury treats, finger sandwiches with gourmet fresh teas or espresso coffee. You may also upgrade to include some bubbles.

Our Afternoon Tea is hosted in the Pavilion Restaurant, with the opportunity to enjoy this in our beer garden.

Available daily from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM.

Entrance Fees: NZD 29 with tea or coffee (adults) | NZD 39 with prosecco (adults) | 10% discount (seniors).

Please book at least 24 hours in advance.

 

CHRISTMAS DAY GRAND BUFFET

Bring friends and family together for an unforgettable Christmas feast.

Get a taste of the ocean, sample fine cheeses and pâtés, enjoy the stuffed turkey, glazed champagne ham and more.

To finish, dive into classic desserts like a traditional trifle, Christmas pudding and more. Our pride and joy is the Wairakei Gingerbread House – creatively curated by our award-winning pastry chef!

Indulge yourself this Christmas and find out why our guests return year after year.

Only on Christmas Day, 25th December 2021.

Join us for lunch from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM or dinner from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM

Entrance fees: NZD 129 (adults)| NZD 69 (child 5-14 years) | Toddler (below 5 years) eat for free with one paying adult.

Book A Table

Terms and Conditions:

Please note at the point of receiving your booking and if there are no reservations available at the time you prefer to be seated, we shall move your party to the next available sitting time and advise you accordingly.

Where designated seating arrangements involving two or more parties are required, such requests must be advised at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled.

If you are an in-house guest at Wairakei Resort Taupo during the Christmas period, we will not be able to charge this transaction to your accommodation room. It will be charged upon booking. Cancellations will be refunded up until 25th November 2021.

Should government restrictions prevent us from hosting this event, Chateau Tongariro Hotel will provide you with a food and beverage credit equal to the value of your booking. This credit will be valid for 12 months.

Bookings are confirmed only on receipt of payment. Our team will contact you to arrange payment.

Read moreRead Less